Grants are available for local groups for projects that address local concerns about crime, safety, security and crime reduction, particularly over the long term, in areas served by Humberside Police.
The Trust aims to improve quality of life by making local communities safer and better places in which to live, work, invest and do business.
Through its funding, the Trust hopes to:
- Protect vulnerable victims
- Promote good citizenship
- Promote sport and active recreation
- Tackle drug and alcohol misuse
- Reduce crime and disorder
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be based and working within the area served by Humberside Police.
- Have a bank account for the project into which the grant can be paid.
- Have policies in place in relation to the misuse of drugs and alcohol and to ensure those using or involved in the project are safeguarded from harm.