We aim to meet the needs of individuals, communities and the voluntary sector by sharing information, providing support and influencing the development of services and systems in Yorkshire and the Humber.
Our mission, vision and values
Forum is a voluntary and community sector umbrella organisation based in Hull and operating across Yorkshire and the Humber. We have offices in Hull, Halifax and Grimsby.
To inform, support and influence the development of opportunities and services to reflect the needs of people, communities and the voluntary sector
People, communities and the voluntary sector have the opportunities, support and services they need to thrive
- Providing services that reflect the needs of our beneficiaries – based on listening, learning and working in a flexible way
- Taking an empowering approach that recognises the skills, challenges and assets of individuals and communities
- Being honest, transparent and accountable – including learning from our mistakes
- Willing to challenge inequality and work constructively with stakeholders to reduce barriers
- Being an inclusive and supportive employer that values its staff