The FCC Community Action Fund aim to support not-for-profit organisations with the costs of making physical improvements to single amenity sites that are open and accessible to the general public.
The facility should be somewhere the general public can go, join, or use, for leisure or entertainment purposes without any limit or restriction of use.
The type of funding that can be used for is provision, maintenance or improvement of the following types of public amenity:
- Village halls and community centres
- Public play areas
- Publicly available Multi use games areas, skate parks and BMX tracks
- Sport and recreation grounds including pavilions and clubhouses with full public access
- Churches – community spaces only
- Nature reserves
- Public gardens, parks, country parks and woodlands with at least dawn to dusk access