This programme offers a larger amount of funding (over £10,000) for organisations that work with their community, whether that is for people living in the same area, or people with similar interests or life experiences.
We’re here to support communities with the things that are important to them, including mitigating the impact of the cost-of-living crisis and supporting them as they seek to recover, rebuild and grow following the Covid-19 pandemic.
In order to support communities, we fund projects and organisations which aim to:
– build strong relationships in and across communities
– improve the places and spaces that matter to communities
– help more people to reach their potential, by supporting them at the earliest possible stage.
You can expect us to be flexible and responsive to your community’s needs:
– whether you need long- or shorter-term funding
– whether your request is for a particular activity or to create more fundamental change
– whether the funding is to support a single organisation or to bring organisations together.
– support for people, communities and organisations that are facing increased demands and challenges as direct result of the cost-of-living crisis
– support for organisations so that they can address the immediate issues that are impacting their delivery as a direct result of the cost-of-living crisis during this year and future years.