Next deadline 20th January 2021
The Trustees make discretionary grants where they believe that their contribution will make a real difference.
Grants are generally made as single payments between £2,500 and £25,000.
The five current funding priority categories are Arts & Heritage, Education, Environment, Heath, and Social or Economic Disadvantage.
Applications will be considered from:
- Charities registered in any part of the United Kingdom
- Organisations that have recently applied for charitable status in the UK
- Exempt Charities (see schedule 3 of the Charities Act 2011) such as recognised educational institutions and Government or municipally-funded museums
- Community Interest Companies (CICs)
- Charitable Incorporated Organisations (CIOs)
Applications will not be considered from:
- Charities registered outside the UK
- Political parties