Grants to support work which enables pupils in formal education settings, particularly those experiencing systemic inequality or disadvantage, to thrive through engagement with high quality, arts-based learning.
The five priorities for the UK are:
- Investing in young people
- Migration and integration
- Arts access and participation
- Education and learning through the arts
- Nurturing ideas and people
The funding can be used in one or more of the following ways:
- Support which underpins specific programmes of work
- Support for core costs
- Support to develop and test new approaches.