Co-op Foundation – Carbon Innovation Fund
Deadline 10th December
The aim of this fund is to support work in the food and farming sector which reduces the emissions of greenhouse gases into our atmosphere.
Successful applicants from about 10 projects in year 1 will be awarded funding of between £75k and £100k .
Eligible organisations will include charities, social enterprises, co-operatives and local, regional and national governments worldwide.
The Carbon Innovation Fund will support projects that reduce greenhouse gas emissions and could be related to one of the following:
- Farming and food production practices
- Initiatives around regenerative agriculture/agro-ecology
- Community supported agriculture initiatives
- Supporting diversity, resilience and learning amongst key players in the food & farming sector
- Behaviour change (among consumers or producers)