Have your say on Hull’s roads: Hull City Council consultation
Hull City Council has launched a transport survey to put the people’s priorities first as they build a transport network that works for all who use it.
The survey has been delivered to local households, or can be completed online. It asks:
- Are our roads getting more or less congested?
- How do you feel about public transport in the city?
- Have the new cycle lanes encouraged you to cycle more?
- How well were you consulted about significant changes?
- What has the council done right, and what needs to be better in future?
The survey is supported by a range of engagement events.