This fund aims to support social entrepreneurs by helping them nurture their social ventures and grow their impact.
The awards have two types of funding schemes available:
- Start Up: For social entrepreneurs with an idea or who are in the early stages of development.
- Funding of between £500 and £8,000 to support essential start-up costs (except wages).
- Support from an UnLtd Social Entrepreneur Support Manager.
- Access to UnLtd Connect, a network of skilled experts for advice and mentors.
- Scaling Up: For social entrepreneurs to grow their existing social venture to help it make a bigger difference.
- Funding of up to £18,000 to support wages and living costs.
- 12 months’ mentoring and tailored support from an UnLtd Social Entrepreneur Support Manager, providing advice on operations and growth strategies.
- Expert advice including access to workshops and masterclasses.
- Connections to investors, corporate partners and other successful entrepreneurs, helping the social entrepreneur to develop their networks.