This fund is open to both national and local charities across the UK for fix, repair, maintain and improve properties and community facilities specifically for those in need (by reason of financial hardship, sickness, disability or other disadvantage or distress) in the UK.
Funding can be used for the following type of projects:
- Improved energy efficient lighting and heating
- Installation of new kitchen, bathroom etc.
- Installation of a sensory room
- General painting and decorating
- Improving safety and security of a building
The funding applications are assessed on a quarterly basis at the trustee meetings: March, June, September and December.