Masonic Charitable Foundation aims to fund projects that support disadvantaged and vulnerable children and young people aged up to 18 years (up to 25 years for disabled young people) to overcome the barriers they face in order to achieve the best possible start in life.
There are two funding levels:
- Large grants start at £20,000 – £60,000 are available to charities with an income exceeding £500,000.
- Small grants of between £1,000 and £15,000 are available to charities with an income of under £500,000.
All grants can be over one, two, or three years.
The funding is for charities/projects that provide:
- Creating the best start in life for disadvantaged children and young people.
- Reducing isolation in later life.
- Medical research into degenerative disease.
- Care services in the hospice sector.