Deadline 28th January
Connect for Health – Leeds South East (LSE) Social Prescribing service
Leeds Mind is the lead agency in the social prescribing service for South and East Leeds. They have formed a partnership with other voluntary sector organisations -Hamara, Touchstone, Barca-Leeds, Better Leeds Communities and Leeds Irish Health and Homes.
They are seeking to recruit to Wellbeing Coordinator roles, to be based in various locations across South and East of Leeds and will work as part of a team under the leadership of Leeds Mind.
The following positions are available:
- 1 X Full time, 37 hrs/week employed by Leeds Mind
- 1 X Part time, 22.5 hrs/week employed by Leeds Mind
- 1 X Full time, 37 hrs/week employed by Touchstone
Core Hours: 9.00-5.00pm Monday to Friday. Occasional evening/ weekend work as needed
Base: Hillside, Beeston Road, Leeds LS11 8ND
Salary scale: Scale 5 points 22-25
Salary: £21,074- £23,111 (pro-rata for part time). Exact salary is dependent upon the terms & conditions of the employing organisation.
The post-holder will undertake assessments of individuals referred to the service, and where appropriate provide time limited support to access community groups and services.
The successful candidate will:
- have an excellent understanding of health inequalities
- have experience of engaging people and forming positive relationships.
- support individuals to identify and access a very broad range of services and community groups that will meet their wellbeing and social needs.
Being a car driver is highly desirable. We would welcome applications from candidates who are fluent Polish speakers or fluent in other Eastern European/South Asian languages.
Closing date: 9am Monday 28th January 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 6th & Thursday 7th February
For more information please call Anne Gallagher or Soo Lincoln, Team Leaders, on 0113 3876380.
For more information and details of how to apply please visit: www.leedsmind.org.uk
Deadline 30th January
(Part–time, Fixed Term contract until September 2020)
Performing administrative duties for the smooth running of H-CAS.
- Office administration, filing, letter writing, form filling, etc.
- Assisting in the creation & distribution of publicity materials to increase awareness, provide information and widen participation.
Monitoring and Evaluation
- To compile and maintain auditable records, both paper and electronic, of the H-CAS activities.
- To maintain a database of project staff, volunteers, clients, partners and associated contacts.
- Assist in arranging events, evaluations, client feedback, etc.
- Carry out such other duties as may be reasonably requested for the success of the H-CAS projects.
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience of office administration is essential.
- Experience of working with Information Technology applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience of working with people from diverse background, preferably with minority ethnic communities; or those who are marginalised or excluded.
Qualities, Abilities and Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and a commitment to equality & diversity.
- Enthusiasm, reliability and self-motivation, with a flexible approach to work.
- Working as part of a team, with an ability to schedule work and manage deadlines.
A competitive salary will be offered.
The closing date for receiving the applications is 30th January, 2019
For an application form please contact H-CAS on Tel: 01482 236460 or 07914 635641.
Deadline 7th February
Full time role – 37 hours per week to be worked flexibly including some evenings and weekends. We welcome applicants seeking full time or part time hours (2 x 18.5hrs)
Selby is one of 150 areas in England chosen to deliver Big Local – a community led, 10 year Big Lottery funded programme which helps residents create lasting change through an investment of at least £1 million. Selby Big Local puts residents and their community firmly in the driving seat enabling them to identify local needs, take action and make an impact. Selby Big Local is all about delivering in partnership, making the best of local knowledge, skills, ambition and enthusiasm to make Selby an even better place to live.
In 2019 Selby Big Local will be embarking on an exciting new project, to develop a community hub in our Big Local area. The Community Development Worker will play a vital role in developing this new community facility, supporting residents to get involved in the design and operation of this community space and ensuring it responds to the issues that residents have identified.
Selby Big Local is looking for an experienced, proactive and passionate community development worker with excellent communication and engagement skills, who can develop and support a range of activities and projects that bring the community together to achieve their goals.
Deadline 7th Feb. Anyone wanting more info is welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 31st January
£10,520 per year (actual)
Hours: 20 per week (worked as agreed)
Location: Withernsea, East Riding of Yorkshire
Fixed Term Contract 3 years (may be extended if successful)
HEYCU are looking for a reliable, pro-active and enthusiastic person to develop their branch in Withernsea, working successfully with the Big Local Partnership and other key partners to promote credit union membership, set up school savings clubs and grow a sustainable savings and loans presence. Tasks include administering an office, recruiting and supporting volunteers, making links with local organisations, and getting involved with community events.
This position would suit a self-motivated person who has:
- held a customer facing role for at least one year;
- excellent interpersonal skills;
- a flair for organising;
- knowledge and/or experience of financial services;
and strongly supports the ethics and values of the credit union movement.
Due to the nature of the work, a Disclosure and Barring Check (DBS) will be required.
Closing date 31 January 2019. Interviews w/c 11 February 2019.
Deadline 30th January
Salary: Actual £19,776. FTE £32,960.
Hours: 22.5 hours per week.
Closing Date: 30th January 2019. 12pm noon.
Inclusion North exists to make inclusion a reality for all people with a learning disability or autism and their families.
Are you passionate about inclusion and diversity? Do you want to work with similar minded people who work hard to make inclusion a reality for people with a learning disability or autism?
- You will support the Project Manager to design, lead and deliver projects, facilitate workshops and training.
- Support people with a learning disability or autism, their family members and others to be involved on projects Inclusion North are delivering.
- Make a difference to the lives of people by helping remove barriers to Inclusion.
They do not accept CV’s, please complete the application pack and onepage profile and return either via email or post.
For an informal chat about the role please contact Rebecca Cole on 07496 229661.
Telephone: 0113 2444792 for a paper copy.