Deadline 31st May
Leeds Mind is the city’s leading mental health charity with a turnover of approximately £3m each year. This is a new role which will be pivotal in supporting the Senior Leadership Team, the Board and the Operations Managers to ensure a consistent and collaborative administration function across Leeds Mind.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Managing staff and/or volunteers
- Excellent communication skills at all levels (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Fantastic administration skills
- IT skills across a wide range of programmes/systems
- Proficient in developing, maintaining and using spreadsheets and databases
Hours – Full Time (37 hours per week)
Scale – NJC Scale 5 points 12-17
Salary – £21,589 to £23,836 per annum
Contract – Permanent
The role is based at Clarence House, Clarence Road, LS18 4LB.
For an informal discussion about this post prior to applying please Tel: 07540 6277 18 and speak to Jo Sutcliffe, Head of HR or Tel: 07860 930 920 and speak to Helen Kemp, Chief Executive.
Deadline 7th June
ADS (The Alcohol and Drug Services) have an opportunity based in Doncaster to influence the development of substance misuse across the area.
The successful candidate will provide all aspects of management support to an identified team/staff group and lead the development and monitoring of practice on practice/clinical governance, and make recommendations to the senior management team.
The successful candidate will have a professional qualification or degree in a related subject and an ILM level 5 in Leadership and Management.
- Attractive pension package
- Attractive annual leave package
- Health scheme
- Full Time (37.5 hours)
- Salary £34454 – £40372
Apply by: 7th June 2019 at 12 noon JOB REF: 267
For more information, and to download the application pack go to the ADS website, e-mail email@example.com, or ring 01482 320606
Deadline 7th June
The Purpose of the the Administrator:
- ensure proper flow of office procedures and support the office Directors and Managers by carrying out common office duties.
- maintain a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and clients as well as our members in person, online, and via telephone.
Office Administrator Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Ability to work without supervision and with strong attention to detail;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Technical skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office programs;
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills;
- Ability to handle confidential information;
- Strong record keeping skills; presentation skills, including welcoming guests to events;
- Ability to multitask;
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills;
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles;
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage;
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred.
Working hours: Part-time (16 hours per week), due to the nature of funding and this is Flexitime, as this is a PT post.
Closing date: 7th June 2019 at 12.00noon
Interview: Week commencing 17th June 2019
Start Date: 1st July 2019
Salary: £14,942 p.a. – £16,000.00 pro rata (Depending on Experience)
For more information and an application form email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at Humber All Nations Alliance (HANA), 44 Portland Street,Hull. HU2 8JX
Deadline 7th June
This role requires an engaging individual who is enthusiastic in assisting others.
The Worker will act as a link between communities, with HANA’s partners and with a range of other local authority and voluntary sector providers, such as the police, social Service, schools, NHS and Local Authorities.
It will require involvement in projects which targets cultural, economic or geographical disadvantaged communities by identifying their needs and issues, and formulating strategies to address those issues is a priority.
This work will also focus on areas such as the homeless, the long-term unemployed, families with young children from the BME Communities.
In doing so, it will help communities to bring about social change and improve their quality of life. This may involve working with individuals, families or whole communities, empowering them to:
- Identify their assets, needs, opportunities, rights and responsibilities
- Plan what they want to achieve, what is achievable and take appropriate action
- Develop activities and services to generate aspiration and confidence.
Part-time (16 hours per week), due to the nature of funding.
Starting salaries fall between £15,015 p.a. pro rata (£6,864.00, Actual)
For an application form email: email@example.com or call in at Humber All Nations Alliance (HANA), 44 Portland Street,Hull. HU2 8JX
Deadline 31st July
Barnardo’s DSI service is looking to appoint a bank of Support Workers to provide support to young people with a disability or learning difficulty aged 0-25 years and their families across the East Riding. Workers will be highly motivated and have a passion for engaging, supporting and empowering young people and their families.
Barnardo’s believe in creating equality of opportunity in the workplace and supporting people to manage their work-life balance; they are therefore are open to offering flexible working arrangements.