Deadline 22nd November.
35 Hours per week.
Salary: £22,866 pa.
One Year Fixed term. (With potential extension based on yearly performance review)
The YEI Project Workers will be part of The Achieve Project team to deliver The Warren’s ESF-funded Youth Employment Initiative programme. Please note that this position requires a minimum of 2 years’ youth work experience. You can find more information about the Achieve Project here
The closing date for applications is Thursday the 22nd November at 5pm.
Interviews will be conducted on Monday 26th November.
Please note that they will not accept applications after this closing date, and will not consider CV’s or informal applications without a completed application form.
For enquiries and an application pack, please contact:
Heidi-Victoria Ireland on 01482 219357 or email@example.com
NOTE: To ensure a fair and confidential process, please return completed applications to Janet Leonard either by post on via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 28th November
Salary: £30k to £35k depending on qualifications and experience
Hours: 37.5 hours pw
NWCA wish to appoint a Manager to support and assist the Board of Directors by taking overall responsibility for the management and development of the organisation. Key areas for the post will be:
- Vison: Seeing what NWCA can become, what can be achieved and gaining active support from internal and external partners to develop plans into reality
- Leadership: Working with the Board on strategy and providing skilled, sensitive and experienced leadership to the Board, staff and volunteers
- Management: Having overall responsibility for the smooth and effective working of the organisation, projects, activities and staff
- Funding: Ensuring that funding from commissions, grants and earned income will support current and future activities and projects
NWCA is looking for an exceptional and experienced manager to continue the development and successes of the past 7 years. NWCA is a dynamic, community-led organisation rooted in this disadvantaged neighbourhood in West Leeds. By accentuating the positive and involving residents at all levels, NWCA has built a reputation for running community projects that are innovative, community run and have real impact on people’s lives.
The successful candidate will have an excellent track record of working in neighbourhoods and managing organisations. She/he will understand how to work with and motivate people at all levels and build the trust of public, voluntary and private sector stakeholders. Experience and expertise of gaining funding and commissions, and of managing organisational finances is essential.
Recruitment is being managed by COGS: for an informal conversation contact Tony Herrmann – email@example.com or 07973 380018
The closing date for applications is noon on Wednesday 28th November 2018
Deadline 19th November
Based in Hull (with travel across the East Riding)
(fixed term contract, initially for 6 months with potential to extend)
15 hours per week £21,422 per annum pro rata
To develop and deliver the Get Set to Go programme.
Combining your proven ability to coordinate projects with a commitment to the benefit that physical activity can have on mental health, you will help to remove barriers that people with mental health problems can face to become more active. You should also have experience of managing and motivating a team of volunteers who will contribute to the delivery of the programme.
Good interpersonal skills will be key to the success of this role as you will need to develop effective partnerships with providers of health and physical activities.
Applicants must have a full current driving licence and access to a motor vehicle for work purposes as travel will be required across Hull and the East Riding
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
For further information about Hull and East Yorkshire Mind please go to their website where you will also find an information pack, application and Equal Opportunities forms.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
If you require an application pack in a different format please contact the Administration Office on 01482 240200.
Closing Date: Monday, 19 November 2018 Interview Date: 28 November 2018
Deadline 28th November
Scarborough and District Mencap is a charity providing specialist care and support for children and adults with learning disabilities and other complex needs. Required from 1 January 2019 or as soon as possible thereafter, they have this full-time opportunity to really ‘make a difference’.
Trustees are looking for a special individual to lead the organisation through the next stage in it’s development
In order to take it forward, you will need:
- a commitment to providing high quality services for people with learning/multiple disabilities;
- experience of acting as a CQC Registered Manager or the willingness to achieve registration;
- effective people-management skills;
- strong financial management experience;
- considerable business acumen;
- experience of leading a complex building/similar development project;
- prior experience of working in the charitable sector with a board of trustees and a range of stakeholders;
- the ability to develop effective partnerships with other organisations.
For further details, please email email@example.com or ring 01723 374819.
The closing date is Wednesday 28 November 2018 with interviews on 6/7 December 2018.
To arrange an informal discussion about the role, contact Jenny Stamford, Chair of Trustees, telephone 07790 477390.
Deadline 9th November 2018
Location: Grimsby Town Centre | Type: Part-time | Salary: £7.83
Monday to Friday – 20 hours – Flexible
WOMEN ONLY (exempt under schedule 9 (Part 1) of the Equality Act 2010)
Due to an increase in demand and to maximise income – Women’s Aid are now looking to recruit an Ebay Assistant within their organisation.
Extensive experience and knowledge in using Ebay & identifying items is essential.
This is a trial project for the charity so the initial offer will be for 6 months only – with a view to extension if successful. As this project has been running successfully for a while it is very important to recruit as soon as possible – an immediate start would be beneficial. The candidate must be a car user.
- Research and identify items for sale from our current charity shops / donations
- Prepare and list descriptions of items ready for sale – creating appealing listings
- Photograph items; ensuring excellent presentation
- Pack and post customer parcels