Hull City Council Community Plan 2024-2034
The new Community Plan will shape the city for the next decade. It was approved with cross-party support at November 2023’s full council meeting. This plan was created in partnership with local organisations and Hull residents.
The 6 ambitions are:
- Safe and welcoming neighbourhood
- A healthier and fairer Hull
- Reaching our potential
- Economic growth that works for all
- Responding to the climate and nature emergency
- Our culture, our heritage, our city
The 3 commitments are:
- Engagement of all residents and communities
- Strong, united leadership committed to improving outcomes
- A focus on inclusion
To find out more and to download the Community Plan click here.