Winner offers holistic support to women and children in Hull to enable them to have the best possible quality of life and life chances available to them. We offer safe, accessible services and activities that meet immediate practical needs, emotional health needs and empowerment to make informed choices allowing them to reach their full potential.
Typically, women access the centre at a point of crisis in their lives often whilst suffering from domestic violence and abuse.
• Specialist Domestic Violence and Abuse support
• Specialist Nursery childcare provision
• Young Women’s support project
• Safe dispersed accommodation
• Affordable Justice (Family law firm offering affordable legal services)
• Comprehensive Volunteering programme
• Accredited training opportunities
• Community shop
• User-led groups, e.g our Art Therapy group