Choices & Rights Hull – Disabled People’s Panel (DPP)
Choices and Rights aim is to make sure disabled people’s views are heard and to provide key services around independent living.
Choice & Right Hull want to hear from you:
- If you are a disabled person or have a long-term health condition, Choice & Rights would like your views.
- How is the cost of living affecting you?
- Can you afford to get the care and support you need?
- Would the closure of train ticket offices or no guards on trains, stop you travelling?
- Does using the internet make your life easier or harder?
- Do you feel attitudes to disabled people are better or worse than 5 years ago?
If you have any questions, please contact Choices and Rights on Hull (01482) 878778 or email [email protected]