Apply for energy bill support for non-domestic properties

Deadline 28th April 2023

The government have published the following support towards energy bills for a non-domestic property which is not connected to the gas grid. You can apply for £150 fixed payment for alternative fuel use or the high users of heating oil (kerosene) support.

Non-domestic properties include:

  • farms, warehouses, pubs and hotels run by businesses or individuals
  • those run by voluntary sector organisations, such as charities
  • places of worship and community halls
  • public buildings, such as schools, hospitals and prisons

To find out more you can visit the GOV.UK website here.