Next deadline 30th September
The Charitable Foundation has two priority areas:
- Alleviating poverty
- Improving health / saving lives
The Charitable Foundation supports these priorities by making donations of up to £2,000 to UK registered charities, recommended by the Society’s members and colleagues.
They support beneficiaries such as children, those who are seriously ill, as well as elderly, homeless and disabled people.
To be considered for a CF donation the charity must meet the following criteria:
- UK registered charity, with beneficiaries in the UK
- Funding will either help alleviate poverty, improve health or save lives
- Be recommended by one of our members or colleagues
- No donation from the YBS Charitable Foundation in the last 2 years
All applications are reviewed on a quarterly basis by our Trustees. They will review all applications and decide which to approve based on the need of each charity and how much funds are available. Once Trustees have reviewed all applications we will inform the colleague or member and the charities of their decision. Donations are sent directly to successful charities at the end of each quarter.
The deadlines for applications are: 31 March, 30 June, 30 September and 31 December annually