Published by Government on 11th May
Guidance to help employers, employees and the self-employed understand how to work safely during the coronavirus pandemic.
The government, in consultation with industry, has produced guidance to help ensure workplaces are as safe as possible.
There are 8 guides, covering a range of different types of work:
- Construction and other outdoor work.
- Factories, plants and warehouses.
- Labs and research facilities.
- Offices and contact centres.
- Other people’s homes.
- Restaurants offering takeaway or delivery
- Shops and branches
Many businesses operate more than one type of workplace, such as an office, factory and fleet of vehicles. You may need to use more than one of these guides as you think through what you need to do to keep people safe.
You can read the guides here (opens in a new tab)