Your knowledge and vision could help build the success of the area’s leading advice provider.
Citizens Advice Hull and East Riding (CAH&ER) is a successful local service which puts clients first and focuses on delivering high quality advice services. They help people overcome their problems.
In the last year they helped over 22,000 people with issues from debt to benefits advice, avoiding homelessness, to understanding their employment rights and coping with family breakdowns. Their advice makes a difference to individuals and communities. Last year they estimate they helped to saved Government and public services £5,545,484, and supported local residents to achieve almost £8 million of financial gains.
They are currently looking forward to the future and developing their services to meet the challenges the people of Hull and the East Riding will face over the next few years. Your ideas, skills and enthusiasm could make all the difference to how they achieve this.
They are seeking people with strategic vision, independent judgement and a willingness to give time and commitment to being a trustee.
They are particularly interested in hearing from people with knowledge and experience in some of the following areas:
- the legal and advice sector
- developing strategies for increased financial sustainability in the third sector
- how technology and social media can support service delivery and promote the organisation
- A knowledge of/relationship with key stakeholders
- HR and managing people in fast changing times
- An understanding of the economic and social drivers of poverty in society and an ability and interest in supporting Hull and East Riding residents
This is a voluntary post. All reasonable expenses are reimbursed.
You can also obtain an information pack by e mailing email@example.com .
If you would like to discuss the role before returning the application form, please ring Lesley Thornley, Chief Executive on 01482 328990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org