Owing to the unprecedented challenges facing charitable organisations due to the Covid-19 pandemic, Trustees have adapted their small grants scheme for the next round which they will consider in October.
The Small Grants round will be open for applications between Friday 21st August and Monday 21st September with final decisions being made in October. The deadline for applications is 5.00pm on the 21st September. They are aware this is a short timeframe as they are trying to get funding to those who need it as quickly as possible.
- Activities for disabled children, children with life limiting conditions and their families
- Adaptations to services including PPE, digital service provision and physical changes to spaces to be Covid-19 compliant.
- Siblings’ projects
- Bereavement Support
- Respite which supports the whole family
- Support for children/families who are shielding or unable to return to school
- Specialised play equipment / access to play and leisure
Trustees will only consider retrospective funding for item 2 above.