Deadline 31st March
2020 marks the Trust’s 100th birthday and to celebrate, it is running a new grants programme throughout 2020 available to organisations working towards improving basic digital skills for people in need.
The programme aims to equip adults with basic digital skills for work and life, helping them access the online world.
Organisations are welcome to apply for grants up to £5,000.
Who can apply:
- Not for profit organisations/charities based in the UK that have been established for at least three years
- Organisations with an annual turnover that does not exceed £500,000
The Trust will fund projects working with disadvantaged people aged 18 or over to improve their basic digital skills
- Projects that link digital skills with employment opportunities.
- Match funded projects.
- Organisations that can provide compelling evidence of impact.
- Organisations working with collaborative networks.