Funding is available for the relief of poverty, education, research and assistance in the UK.
The Charitable Trust Fund Grant is provided and administered by The Worshipful Company of Fuellers and is available for TSOs active in the UK.
The scheme is intended to support charities, charitable organisations and groups affiliated to the Company and energy industries.
In particular, the Company wishes to fund the following:
- City of London appeals.
- Appeals from military affiliates.
- Arts charities involved in the energy industries.
- Education schemes, particularly those related to energy industries.
- Poverty relief, especially for applicants associated to the Company and energy industries.
- Schemes for youth organisations, especially those linked to the energy industries.
Applications may be submitted at any time.
No minimum or maximum level of grant is specified.
Individuals are not eligible to apply to this fund.
Application should be made in writing to the Trust.
Contact The Worshipful Company of Fuellers for further information.
The Worshipful Company of Fuellers
8 Dowgate Hill
Telephone: 020 7489 7655