The Trustees welcome applications from charities, CICs and IPSs. Grants are provided for projects relating to the following charitable purposes:
- Education (organic farming, animal husbandry, veterinary science, animal welfare and animal surgery)
- The visual and performing arts
- Medical research
- The relief of disability and severe illness
- The preservation of buildings of architectural or historical significance
- The accommodation of those in need
- The skills based training of young people
The application process is straightforward. There is a short application form which must be used. No additional or supporting information is usually required. The Trustees do not normally stage the application process. If successful, applicants can expect to receive their grant within three months of completing an application.
See the website for more detailed information about when to apply, the eligibility criteria and the application form and how to apply and how to contact the Foundation before or after making an application.
The Trustees aim to meet in January, April, July and October.