The Foundation has set up an emergency fund to help small to medium sized organisations who are struggling to manage the financial impact of COVID-19 either because of increased demand for their services or loss of income. The fund is targeted at organisations in a critical position.
Grants are for a maximum of £1,000.
Who can apply:
- The organisation must be a charity, CIC or registered society
- The organisation’s income must be no more than £500,000 and have free reserves of no more than £100,000
- The organisation must operate in one of the following categories:
- Education (relating to non-domestic animals, such as organic farming, animal husbandry, veterinary science, animal welfare and surgery)
- Visual and performing arts
- Medical research
- The relief of disability or severe illness
- The accommodation of those in need.
The application must relate to the financial impact of COVID-19, starting no earlier than 1 March 2020.