Deadline 5th October
The Open Fund for Music Creators supports the development of outstanding songwriters and composers of all genres and backgrounds at different stages of their career.
The fund can support projects by songwriters, composers, or artists, bands, producers and performers who are writing their own music or commissioning others.
Music Creators’ projects must fulfill all three of these funding priorities:
- To support the creation, performance and promotion of outstanding new music in any genre
- To enable the UK’s most talented music creators to realise their potential
- To inspire audiences
The Open Fund for Music Creators offers grants of up to £5,000 and includes support for:
- music creator residencies
- promotion and marketing
- commissions of new music by UK-based creators
- exciting community projects involving high-quality music creators
- live performances featuring new UK music
For more information go to the PRS Foundation (opens in a new tab)