Next deadline 12th March
The Lady Neville Charity is pleased to welcome applications from registered charities or not-for-profit organisations in the UK whose total annual income is less than £100,000, and the total project cost is less than £10,000.
Organisations applying must be working in at least one of the following three priority areas
- Local Heritage projects which help local groups to conserve and restore their landmarks, landscape, traditions and culture
- Performing and Visual Arts Groups involved in undertaking a particular activity in any field in this area
- Any charitable activity taking place in communities where the Skinners’ Company has existing work or historical links
They can consider grants for capital items such as:
- Equipment, an element of capital building works only
They can also consider grants for:
- General funding towards one-off anniversary events that are not part of core activities. This does not include regular annual events.
All applications need to make a clear and significant contribution to a project