Administered by the Hull Community Safety Partnership (CSP), with funding from the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner , this fund is currently open for bids from community and voluntary sector groups.
Groups can apply for grants of up to £10,000
The funding panel are looking for bids that focus on CSP priorities and/or the Police and Crime plan aims.
- Reducing Domestic Abuse and Violent Behaviour
- Reducing Offending and Re-offending
- Reducing Substance Misuse
- Supporting Victims, Vulnerable People and Communities
The PCC Police and Crime Plan aims are:
- To develop increasingly self-sustaining and safe communities in the Humber area;
- To build confidence in the agencies involved in creating safer communities; and
- To provide services to victims and the most vulnerable that meets their needs