Deadline 3rd May
The Foundation has reopened its biennial grant fund for a second round with large grants available for projects in the UK that build on proven models of success or which test new approaches within education and learning.
Grants of between £30,000 and £100,000 are available for projects which support the Edge’ Foundation’s plan for education and must support innovation or development within technical and professional learning.
All projects are required to address areas of skills shortages to the UK and address in detail at least one of the following Funding Themes:
- Improve the design and delivery of engaging and relevant Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance
- Support the development of Project Based Learning (PBL) and associated profound employer engagement
- Support the development of a 14-19 curriculum which integrates both academic and technical/professional subjects
- Support the development of innovative approaches to higher education at levels 4, 5, and 6
- Ways to measure the performance of technical education.