Organisations applying to this round of funding are welcome to include activities that seek to address the consequences of COVID-19 for disadvantaged women and girls.
- the fund is open to charitable, benevolent and philanthropic organisations from across the United Kingdom applications should be for £1 million or more
- the value of the grant requested must not represent more than 50% of the applicant’s or consortia’s collective annual income
- applications should focus on 1 of 4 categories: violence against women and girls, young women’s mental health, or the general programme
- grants may be for 1 or 2 year projects
- all project activities must be concluded and funds must be spent by 30th June 2022
- applicants must include a copy of their safeguarding policy, along with a statement that confirms the applicant has effective and appropriate safeguarding procedures that protect employees, beneficiaries or volunteers from harm, and that explains how any concerns and incidents are managed
For more information go to the Government website (opens in a new tab)