Deadline 30th November
Early Years’ Preventative Work in England and Wales
The Trust is looking to support work which will improve the life chances for some of the most disadvantaged children in England and Wales by investing in early intervention and preventative work.
We are looking to support work with targeted groups of 0-3 year olds in England and Wales which will specifically:
- improve the reach to these targeted groups
- bring about improved defined outcomes for these targeted groups
They will be looking for proposals which:
- Have defined outcomes built in with clear measurement tools and evaluation procedures in place
- Have the flexibility to adapt to changing external factors
- Have wide application or which have relevance for specific groups
- Look to build on existing good practice or to trial new work
Successful organisations must be prepared to share learning from the funded work with other organisations, to increase the impact
Round 2 Stage 1 applications will open on October 1st 2018 and close on November 30th 2018.
Grant decisions will be made in February 2019.