Deadline 17th July
This service, part of Humber NHS Foundation Trust, will support a reduction in the current CAMHS waiting list and provide a service to those children that do not meet the CAMHS threshold for acceptance to the service.
The Psychological Intervention Service must ensure that their practitioners are trained in CYP IAPT (Children and Young People Improving Access to Psychological Interventions) and use the CYP IAPT routine outcome measures and experience of service measures as part of their day to day work.
Children and young people, aged from 10-18 years and parents or carers of children aged 5 years upwards will be offered an appropriate face-to-face interventions
For example the interventions to be offered may include:
• Psychological interventions for anxiety and low mood e.g. Behavioural activation, Exposure techniques
• Parenting interventions, e.g. parenting education group
• Working with self harm (low intensity)
• Computerised CBT
• Psychoeducation groups for young people
• Telephone based interventions
The service may only be provided to patients registered with a GP in the NHS Hull CCG and NHS ERY CCG catchment areas.