Deadline 10th February
Hours of Work: 37 hours per week (with the occasional evenings and weekends)
Duration of Post: Rolling contract
Closing Date: Monday 10th February 2020
Interview Date: Thursday 20th February 2020
Application: To apply for this post please send your CV, cover letter and the names and emails of two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on Monday 10th February 2020. References will only be contacted after successful interview. Please ensure you specifically detail how you meet the person specifications in your covering letter.
A full UK driving license is essential for this role, please include this in your CV.
- Working with residents/interested parties to design and build community allotment/growing spaces (including in back gardens) in and around the Hull area
- To work with schools to develop growing spaces and deliver environmentally themed education projects
- Recruit and supervise volunteers
- To work with partner organisations on food related projects
- To assist with the delivery of EMS projects including The Hull Community Shop and Freedom Food Ready Meals
For more information and a full job description and person sepc contact Jan@emsyorkshire.co.uk