In summary, Government now feels that the five tests have been met so:
- Groups of up to six people will be able to meet outdoors in England from Monday 1 June, including in gardens and other private outdoor spaces, provided strict social distancing guidelines are followed.
- Primary schools will welcome back children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 6 on 1 June, and nurseries and other early years settings will be reopened.
- On 15 June, secondary schools, sixth forms and colleges will begin to provide some face-to-face contact time for Year 10 and 12 and the equivalent groups in further education.
- Outdoor markets and car showrooms will be able to reopen from 1 June, provided they meet COVID-19 secure guidelines to protect shoppers and workers.
- All other non-essential retail can open from 15 June, as long as the government’s five tests are still being met and COVID-19 secure guidelines are followed.
You can read more here (opens in a new tab)
You can see all government guidance, including any recent updates here (opens in a new tab)