Pioneer and Prosper (P&P) is a two-year pilot programme from Social Investment Business that will support a small number of ambitious charities and social enterprises with a repayable grant and support to help them to increase their social impact, raise investment, grow their business and become more financially resilient.
The programme is for charities and social enterprises tackling social problems amongst disadvantaged communities:
- To enable them to break through the barriers to growth and deliver social impact
- To enable them to increase the number of beneficiaries and/or social impact in the communities they serve.
What can you apply for?
- Funding of between £10,000 – £25,000 through a Revenue Participation Agreement* to support enterprise activity and enable the organisation to become more resilient and sustainable
- Business support from skilled and experienced Relationship Managers (e.g. putting together a cashflow forecast, marketing plan or writing your business plan)
- Pro Bono legal support where this is essential to the application
- Follow-on funding from other Social Investment Business programmes