Funding is available to UK registered charities with primary objectives to assist one or more of the following groups:
- disadvantaged/underprivileged young people (persons under 25)
- people with disabilities (physical or learning disabilities or mental health problems
- older people (aged over 60).
Two grant programmes are in operation as follows:
- Large grants – one off payments for capital expenditure of approximately £2,000 and over. The majority of grants fall within the range of £2,000 to £5,000.
- Small grants – donations of up to £500.
For more information go to the website (opens in a new tab)