Time Commitment – Flexible Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday 10:00 – 16:00
- List items on the Ebay selling platform
- Sort through donated items to select suitable products to sell on the Ebay
- Respond to customer queries, questions and complaints via Ebay platform
- Communicate with staff members, volunteers and companions with tasks and issues
- To maintain excellent customer care and maintain excellent feedback
- To follow refund and purchase policies of Emmaus Hull and East Riding
- Arrange for items to be cleaned and polished before being listed
- Assign realistic and reasonably sale and delivery prices
- Complete administration as required.
- Follow health and safety policies
- Package items safely and as described ready for dispatch.
- Order packaging in timely manner
- Print delivery labels
- Provide feedback for customers
- Store potential items for dispatch in correct areas.
- Take good, clear pictures for the item listings.
- Research items that sell well on Ebay.