Deadline 30th January 2020
Town and parish councils, neighbourhood forums and prospective neighbourhood forums preparing a neighbourhood development plan or neighbourhood development order in England may apply for the following:
- A basic grant of between £1,000 and £9,000 for groups writing a neighbourhood plan or neighbourhood development order.
- An additional grant of £8,000 is available for groups facing more complex issues, giving a maximum total amount of £17,000.
- Specific packages of technical support where needed.
The pilot schemes for 2019-2020 provides the following:
- Groups wishing to bring forward Affordable Housing for Sale may be eligible for further grant funding of up to £10,000 to help develop these ideas.
- In addition, groups wishing to develop a Neighbourhood Development Order for housing may apply for technical support and a project support grant of up to £50,000.