Suitable for not-for-profit organisations and private owners of heritage
Projects that will be considered could include:
- people’s memories and experiences (often recorded as ‘oral history’)
- cultural traditions (for example, stories, festivals, crafts, music and dance)
- nature (for example, habitats, species and geology)
- natural and designed landscapes such as parks and gardens
- community archaeology
- historic buildings, monuments and environments
- collections of objects, books or documents in museums, libraries or archives
- histories of people and communities or places and events
- the heritage of languages and dialects
- places and objects linked to our industrial, maritime and transport history
Project length – up to one year.
There are no deadlines so you can apply whenever you are ready.