The National Lottery Community Fund are prioritising applications that are COVID-19 related. All the funding decisions made for the next six months will prioritise addressing the current crisis. This means they will prioritise applications from:
- Organisations supporting people who are at high risk from COVID-19
- Organisations supporting communities most likely to face increased demand and challenges as a direct result of measures to prevent the result of COVID-19
- Organisations with high potential to support communities with the direct and indirect impact of COVID-19
Click here for more information about Awards for All, (opens in a new tab) (£300 – £10,000)
In addition Reaching Communities will:
- support organisations who fit the above priorities with funding for activities specifically geared to supporting communities through this crisis.
- consider how they can support such organisations to respond to any acute financial difficulties they might face as a result of the crisis.
Click here for more information about Reaching Communities, (opens in a new tab) over £10,000