The next round opens in September
The Community Grants programme offers grants usually of between £5,000 and £25,000 towards the cost of projects introducing facilities (kitchens and accessible toilets) to enable increased community use of places of worship.
Are you eligible?
- Is yours a Christian place of worship (but not a cathedral) in the UK, open for regular public worship?
- Do you own the building or have the right to carry out the work?
- Was your place of worship built as a place of worship originally, and are the works proposed due to take place within or attached to it?
- Is the building open to the public for a minimum of 40 days a year beyond worship?
- Is your total project cost estimated at over £25,000 (including VAT and fees)?
- Have you already raised 50% of the total project cost?
- Is the project being led by a qualified professional, with conservation accreditation if it is a listed building?
- Have you got all necessary permissions approved and in place?
For the 2018 guidance notes, full criteria and priorities and the online application form to apply, go to the Trust’s website