North Bank Forum has signed up to the Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health, part of the MINDFUL EMPLOYER initiative.
MINDFUL EMPLOYER is aimed at increasing awareness of mental health at work and providing ongoing support for employers in the recruitment and retention of staff.
Being a MINDFUL EMPLOYER:
- Shows employees and others that you are a good employer
- Expresses corporate social responsibility
- Helps towards complying with legislation
- Reduces sickness levels
- Enhances customer service
- Improves productivity
- Makes your organisation more attractive to people with mental health and other issues
- Helps retain staff who have experienced discrimination in the past
- Makes a healthier workplace