Deadline 30th April
Workplace Leeds is a highly successful specialist employment and job retention service for individuals with mental health issues based in Leeds. It is also the ‘lead’ organisation in the city for Mindful Employer.
Due to acquiring a continuation of funding for the Mindful Employer project they are looking to recruit a Mindful Employer Co-ordinator to continue to lead and build on the success of this exciting initiative in the city. Its main aim is to increase the awareness of mental health at work and provide ongoing support for employers in the recruitment and retention of staff. The emphasis is on creating mentally healthy workplaces by taking proactive approaches to wellbeing at work.
This role will work closely with Workplace Leeds, Mindful Employer Steering Group members, Mindful Employer Network members and a range of employers to further embed the Mindful Employer principles in Leeds and promote good practice around mental health in the workplace in a meaningful and sustainable way.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent organisational and project management skills
- Demonstrate confidence and can work on own initiative
- Build positive relationships with public, private and voluntary sector employers
- Have experience in promoting/marketing and in organising events
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate commitment to the principles of Mindful Employer
Salary: Scale SO1 Point 29 (fixed scale point) £25,951 (pro rata – actual salary £21,041)
Hours: 30 hrs per week
Base: De Lacey House, Abbey Road, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5 3HS
The post is currently funded until 31st March 2021.
Closing date: 9am – Monday 30th April 2018
Selection process/Interviews: Mid-May 2018
Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and a right to work in the UK check