Deadline 12th September
These services will promote the prevention and recovery of people in the East Riding of Yorkshire who are or may be affected by mental health issues by:
- Provision of a public-facing mental health information service to reduce the prevalence of mental health problems
- Increasing the recognition of mental health problems and achieving a reduction in stigma
- Promotion of skills in self-management of mental health problems
- Promoting the engagement of people with mental health problems (and their families) in the community
- Ensuring that those individuals who need help receive appropriate and proportionate care and treatment from other specialist services.
Specific focus on locally identified high risk groups