Date: Friday, May 29th
Time: 10am till 12pm
Presenters: Pippa Robson, Claire Etheridge
Forum’s Sector Support services would like to invite you to a free webinar offering advice and guidance on managing your group, charity, or social enterprise during the Covid-19 crisis. With so much information out there, we are aware that many groups require a clear summary of the support available.
The 2-hour session will cover:
- Funding: Current and emerging information about Covid-specific funding, crowdfunding, loan programmes and other sources of income
- Financial planning: Key factors to consider, including prioritising payments, accounting deadlines and making decisions to increase sustainability
- Supporting staff and volunteers: Furlough and sick leave, understanding government guidance
- Organisational planning: New work, new roles and new priorities – what does it all mean for your group or organisation?
- Returning to a ‘normal’ working environment: Understanding vulnerabilities and employee/volunteer rights, checklists to assess practicalities including buildings, vehicles, meetings, PPE and hygiene measures
All participants will receive copies of any slides, checklists or free resources used during the presentation.
You will have an opportunity to post/ask questions in an organised way, any queries that we cannot answer on the day will be followed up by our staff.
We may need to limit places so please register to ensure you receive joining instructions for the event. Anyone that wants to attend but cannot make the date will be added to a list as we will run the session again if required.
To register, please email Amy Hallett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have additional needs that make it hard for you to attend webinars e.g. sensory impairments please contact us.
If you have any questions about whether or not the event will be useful for you, please contact Pippa Robson on 07791 040433.