Deadline 31st October
Small one-off grants are available to small local charities and community groups in Great Britain that are engaging hard to reach individuals, encouraging them to take part in physical activity to help improve their physical health.
The funding is for local projects that support and inspire people to participate in sports or exercise with the primary aim of improving the physical health of participants.
Grants can be used to support the general running costs of new and existing sports and physical activities. For example, this could include: facilities hire, kit & equipment, coaching qualifications, other volunteer expenses etc.
Applications which will predominantly cover the costs of one-off events or trips must provide details of how they intend to deliver a longer-term impact.
To access the Magic Little Grants Fund, applicants must:
- Be eligible to join Localgiving by
- Having charitable aims that are not solely for the advancement of religion.
- Operating on local/regional community initiatives and not be a national charity.
- Having a UK bank account in the group’s name.
- Have an annual income under £250,000.
- Be running physical engagement project – encouraging individuals to take part in some form of physical activity to help improve their physical health.