The 2018 grant programme will open on 1st September 2017.
The Jeans for Genes Day/Genetic Disorders UK Grant Programme 2018 will provide grants of up to £5,000 for projects that make a tangible difference to children and families affected by genetic disorders.
- Benefit children (18 years or under) affected by genetic disorders.
- Be of one year’s duration or less.
- Take place in the UK and/or will benefit UK families.
- Have tangible and identifiable activities.
- Have a child protection policy in place (if applicable).
UK registered charities or UK based patient groups working with children (18 or under) affected by genetic disorders may apply.