Deadline 15th January 2020
The objectives of the Trust are to donate to UK registered charities whose purposes encompass one or more of the following:
- to benefit or protect animals
- to relieve animals from suffering
- to conserve wild life
- to encourage the understanding of animals
The Trust favours applications from smaller animal welfare charities registered in the UK and working in the UK or abroad:
- Which have independently examined up to date annual accounts.
- Which demonstrate an active re-homing and rehabilitation policy for animals taken into their care.
- Involved with conservation of wildlife, when the rescue, rehabilitation and (where possible) the release of animals is their main aim.
The Trust aims to support UK registered charities by making donations toward the following:
- General running costs associated with the rescue, rehabilitation and re-homing or release of domestic, wild and exotic animals.
- Feeding, capture, neutering and release of feral cats.
- Assistance with vets’ fees and neutering costs of animals owned by those on low incomes.
- Donations towards capital purchases involving land, buildings, vehicles, equipment and educational material. The Trustees may pledge funds towards large capital building projects, which will only be released when all other funding is in place and the work is ready to commence. The maximum pledge they will give is £35k.
The deadlines for receipt of applications are: 15th January (for Spring meeting) 1st May (for the Summer meeting) 1st September (for the Winter meeting).