How they can help…….
- Designing and Delivering training within homeless service
- Supporting Homeless Services implementing Restorative Practices and Approaches
- Committed to collaborative working and developing inclusive communities
Available to organisations and their service users
Community Linx will continue to strive towards being at the forefront of delivering invaluable training and development opportunities to people in homeless services in Hull and the Humber region.
- UK On line training open to everyone who wishes to learn IT skills
- They can also attend at services to train clients who wish to undertake the modules
If homeless and / or on benefits they are able to offer City and Guilds qualifications in:-
- Maths and English
- Entry Level 1 in IT
For more details:
Training Centre, William Booth, 2 Hessle Road, Hull HU1 2QQ
Telephone: William Booth reception 225521 and ask for Community Linx
follow them Twitter @communitylinx or go to the website