Deadline 27th November
This competition from UK Research and Innovation aims to establish large, multi-disciplinary, collaborative projects that demonstrate new business models and products working at scale to provide new and sustainable services for older people.
- sustaining physical activity
- maintaining health at work
- designing for age-friendly homes
- managing common complaints of ageing
- living well with cognitive impairment
- supporting social connections
- creating healthy and active places
There is a focus on the first 3 themes and on exploiting benefits across all the themes. Projects that address healthy ageing challenges outside the themes will also be considered.
The competition opens on 23 September 2019, and the deadline for applications is at midday on 27 November 2019