Deadline 14th September 2018
The Humber LEP maintains a pipeline of projects which support the delivery of the Strategic Economic Plan. Some are put forward for funding opportunities such as Growth Deals.
Calls for projects
The LEP opened the following calls for projects on 23 July 2018, with a deadline of 14 September 2018:
Call 18/7: Innovation facilities, managed workspace and incubation space
Capital projects which contribute to delivering the objective and strategic priorities of Chapter 7 of the Humber LEP’s Strategic Economic Plan (Supporting business to succeed), and specifically:
18/7a. Support the development of multi-user innovation facilities; or
18/7b. Support the development of managed workspace/incubation space.
Projects must meet the following criteria:
- Located in the Humber LEP area
- Requesting at least £250k capital investment (e.g. from the Local Growth Fund)
- Total project size at least £500k
- Submitted by an appropriate legal entity
- Project sponsor will contribute some of their own resources
For more information please visit The Humber LEP website here.